Areas of Expertise
New York’s most experienced matrimonial trial lawyer Dror Bikel focuses on exclusively on high conflict divorces, complex asset divisions, and child custody disputes.
Dror’s landmark cases include exceptional outcomes for:
- Monied and non-monied spouses in high net worth families
- High visibility figures concerned about personal brand value
- Spouses and children with multi-national or multi-state residences
- New York professionals in volatile family circumstances
- Divorcing owners of unique or complex assets and companies
New York matrimonial attorney Bikel’s categories of experience include:
- Custody and child support (particularly where unique challenges apply)
- Interstate divorce (parties and/or assets are in different states)
- International divorce (non-citizen parties or non U.S. residents)
- Business valuations (from sole owner to complex private equity shares)
And all manner of custody or matrimonial legal quarrels where children or assets are at risk.
To connect with New York’s #1 High Conflict Matrimonial Trial Lawyer and author, Dror Bikel:
To book author Dror Bikel for media interviews or to speak at your event: